2010 is right around the corner! I have no doubt it's going to be a fabulous year--but I wanted to take a moment to reflect on 2009 before it's gone.
My Favorite Things from 2009
- Hunger Games
- Lipstick Apology
- Self-Editing for Fiction Writers
- The First Five Pages: A Writer's Guide to Staying Out of the Rejection Pile
- 2010 Guide to Literary Agents
- Quit teaching to write full-time (a HUGE thank you to my awesome husband for this one too!)
- Start a writing blog
- Check out twitter... where I met fabulous writers and my super awesome CPs!
Okay, so I love all my writing buddies! But four in particular have really rocked my world this year...
- Avatar... HANDS DOWN
- The Hangover/X-Men Origins: Wolverine/Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day (what? I couldn't choose!!)
- My honeymoon in St. Lucia
- My first ever trip to Boston
- Christmas in Kentucky with my in-laws and ADORABLE nephews & nieces!
- My brand new Canon Rebel XSi!! Count on my other (photography) blog (Simply Saradise) to be updated on a regular basis.
- My beautiful desk (birthday present from Nelson)
- The wedding album that my mom made for us
- My youngest sister Kelsey's wedding in the Outer Banks
- A day spent in Annapolis with Nelson
- An extended 6-week visit from my other sister, Liz, over the holidays
- FINISHING SHATTERED!! (The first draft anyway)
BABBLING FLOW POSTS:
Okay, this is my last post until 2010!! Happy New Years everyone!!