This list, however, is JUST as true . . . Unfortunately.
1. The longest verbal convo I've had in days is with my cats, during which I bounced new plot twists and directions off of them.
2. My text message and IM histories are full of random numbers. Which really come from word count updates sent back and forth with my writing friends. Texts to my husband on the other hand, frequently read: The number one rule for when you come home is to take a deep breath and not panic at the state of our house. It's all my stuff, all over the place. Don't worry. I'm going to clean it up . . . Soonish. Please don't divorce me. Love, Sara.
3. I've memorized pretty much every lyric ever written by Adele, Florence and the Machine, Taylor Swift, and 30 Seconds to Mars. Because of their relevance to my WIP. NOT from procrastinating. No way. *whistles innocently*
4. When asked, I STILL have to think about the last time I showered.
5. The Chinese place up the street greets me by name when I call to order delivery. Same with the Thai place. And the Mexican place. And Dominos.
6. Google search history now also comes up with "Will more than 5 red bulls in one day lead to a heart attack?" and "How much force does it take to break someone's nose?" and "Hawaiian curse words."
7. I get texts from my family just to make sure I'm still alive.
8. My legs get shaved exactly once a week. And only because I have an appointment with my personal trainer once a week. And only if I've run out of long workout pants. And THANKFULLY I usually have a pair or two of workout capris, so I only have to shave to my knees. (Yes, as a matter of fact, this IS my husband's fave part of my writing process.) (<--Sarcasm)
9. I begin to think I'd look good with dreads. Because given the condition and shape of my hair, I'm halfway there as it is. PROOF:
The hubs took a pic of me from his iPad . . .
The dreads are on their way.