And now--as a HUGE thank you to all of my followers, I'm holding my first ever blog contest! The rules are simple and the prizes are pretty awesome... if I do say so myself!
Sara passed 100 Followers Contest
It's a points-based contest, with first and second prizes! Here are the rules:
- You must be a follower to enter.
- Each point you earn will give you one entry... get 15 points? you get 15 entries!
- All entries will be added to a spreadsheet and I will use random.org to select the two winners!
- You can live anywhere in the world to win!
- Entries close at 11:59PM ET on Tuesday, January 19th.
- 2pts -- Leave a comment on this post and tell me the following TWO things:
1) what your favorite babbling flow post has been so far,
2) a topic you'd like to see me post about in the future
- 1pt -- Tweet about this contest (up to 2 points per day)
**Make sure to add @saramcclung to the tweet so I can keep track
**Also, let me know if your twitter name is different than your username!
- 5pts -- Blog about this contest
**Make sure to let me know about the post so I count it!
- 3pts -- Refer a follower to this blog, who mentions that you're the reason they're here
- The First Five Pages: A Writer's Guide to Staying Out of the Rejection Pile (by Noah Lukeman)
I LOVE this book--it's full of fabulous information, trust me... And it's VERY easy to read!
- Self-Editing For Fiction Writers:, Second Edition: How to Edit Yourself Into Print (by Renni Brown & Dave King)
This book has been absolutely instrumental to my editing process. The advice between its pages is brilliant!
- The Dark Divine (by Bree Despain)
A prodigal son... A dangerous love... A deadly secret...
- Lament AND Ballad (by Maggie Stiefvater)
Dangerous faeries. Otherwordly music. Unrequited love. Deirdre Monaghan and her best friend James Morgan's lives change forever as they encounter the vicious and beautiful world of Faerie.
The contest is now open!!!
Enter away lovies!