"WORDS ARE, IN MY NOT-SO-HUMBLE OPINION, OUR MOST INEXHAUSTIBLE SOURCE OF MAGIC. CAPABLE OF BOTH INFLICTING INJURY, AND REMEDYING IT." ~ALBUS DUMBLEDORE

Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday Funny: How Twilight Should Have Ended


You've had a long week. You deserve to laugh.

 It's time for the Babbling Flow's Friday Funny!!


This has been around for a while, but I think it pairs nicely with last week's Friday Funny (featuring the trailer for Vampire's Suck).

How Twilight Should Have Ended!



Happy Friday! Have a fabulous weekend =)

PS for the record, I don't hate Twilight! I just think the spoofs are funny.

xoxo

♥ me

13 comments:

  1. very very funny! Can't wait for my stepdaughters to wake up so I can show this to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this before, even though I'm a huge twilight fan I do think this is funny!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, so great! I love Bella's line at the end! And yes, I'm a Twilight junkie, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen this before, but... it never gets old. Never.

    My favorite line:

    "Shhh.... ..... .......... you're injured."

    and

    "Too late. Now lets go eat some people!!"

    LOL. Obviously, I need help. :) Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats one of my favorites. It's on my facebook page! Have you seen Jimmy Kimmel Live: Guillermo translates New Moon to Spanish. It is TOO FUNNY!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGHFjl1w0TQ

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do appreciate the laugh! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, Twilight. That was funny.
    So a couple of things. One, I watched your book trailer. It looks cool. I almost titled my book Shattered. Seriously. I'm glad I changed it to Distorted. And two, I have an award for you over on my blog. It's silly but it's F.U.N. =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's funny. :) I gobbled up the Twilight books like candy. I even went to a midnight release party at our local indie when the last book came out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Friday Funnies make my week. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very funny! I never noticed how huge Edward's eyebrows were until seeing him as a cartoon. Very well-done caricatures! - G

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha! So funny! Loved the voices. Hahahahaha!

    "What?! Ewwww!" Haha!

    How do you find this stuff? You've got funny radar.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love when you have things to add :)