"WORDS ARE, IN MY NOT-SO-HUMBLE OPINION, OUR MOST INEXHAUSTIBLE SOURCE OF MAGIC. CAPABLE OF BOTH INFLICTING INJURY, AND REMEDYING IT." ~ALBUS DUMBLEDORE

Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Funny: Boy Band Song

You've had a long week. You deserve to laugh.

 It's time for the Babbling Flow's Friday Funny!!

In case you ever wanted to join a boy band, here's the basic formula for your songs... hehe



Thanks to my friend Jeff who shared this with me!

Happy Friday! Have a fabulous weekend :)


♥ me

5 comments:

  1. I'm proud to say I have never wanted to join a boy band. But that's probably because I have no musical talent whatsoever. No other good reason I can think of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I feel fully equipped to start a boy band now. Err...

    Well, almost.

    So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that crescendo just blew me away. Such harmony, such talented finger snapping. Has anyone called Simon Cowell yet? LOL! - G

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you haven't heard Ally McBeal or Three Little Words, you should check those out as well. They're almost as funny as Title of the Song.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love when you have things to add :)