My pal Ricki Schultz started it a while back (if that name sounds familiar its because Ricki's a YA writer who contributes to Writer's Digest books AND interviews agents for the Guide to Literary Agents blog). She's super awesome :)
The WB* site is absolutely worth checking out!
I'm copying the information straight from the website here, but the site explains its purpose so succinctly, there was no point in rewriting it!
The Write-Brained Network
No matter what your genre, stage, or level of writing, you can connect with other write-minded folks right here, in this social network.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
* Ask and answer questions on the forum
* Find critique partners
* Discuss your work
* Bounce ideas off others
* Journal (in a secure forum, by way of the "Blog" feature) OR link to your existing blog
* Chat with members who are online when you are
* Join or start satellite chapters in your geographical or writing areas
* Challenge yourself with writing prompts
*Et cetera . . .
Sounds awesome, right?
So what are you still doing here? Go! Check it out :)
*The WB = The Write-Brained Network, NOT WB TV Channel... :)
Thanks for stopping by!!