Five things I loved about Perilous!
1. The prologue. I really like the prologue in Perilous! It pulled me in and was full of mystery and made me want to dive right into the pages.
2. Jaci. The MC. She's a sweet girl and I loved when she'd use her head in... certain situations which I'm not going to give examples of because I don't want to give any spoilers :P (don't you just love when people do that?)
3. Claber. An antagonist. I loved to HATE him. I mean, hate. From the first words out of his mouth, I despised him. And there was nothing he could ever do to make me like him. Trust me, you'll see what I mean when you read Perilous.
4. The mystery. The plot is thrilling, but there's more going on than meets the eye, which is evident pretty early on, but just drove me to want to keep reading--to figure it the heck out!
5. Pickles! Okay, you're thinking uh, wtf? but just read it. Pickles connect to Detective Carl, another character I enjoyed :)
Bravo, Tamara! Can't wait to read the sequel!
But wait! You can win
a copy of Perilous
AND a KINDLE!!!
Thanks for stopping by!