1) My fantasy boyfriend, Ryan Reynolds was voted sexiest man alive.
2) Um, DUH.
Let's all just pause for a moment of DROOL.
3) He had me at Van Wilder, and has never let me down since.
4) Seriously. I used to watch that move EVERY DAY. There was a time when I could quote the entire thing verbatim.
|I'd like you to meet Sherri and Terri. Two girls utterly infatuated with men who have larger than normal... medulla oblongatas.|
6) What? He wasn't as famous then, and it would have been a cool publicity story. I stand by my theory that he COULD have said yes.
7) Except my ex decided he wanted to give it another shot right around then, and what can I say? I'm a sucker for people who I've dated for years. So I never wrote the letter. Sigh.
8) I do still wonder though... What might have been.
9) Ryan's been the only man who could ever tear me away from my first love: Jared Leto.
13) Also, even after three new bookshelves, I don't have enough space for all my books, and I'm downsizing the ones I have on the field and craft of writing. (I actually have two copies of some of these!) So, I'm passing the following ones on.
15) Winner takes all! Yep, one commenter will win every one of these books :)
16) Contest ends at midnight on Friday, November 26th.
17) US only this time. Sorry to all my international friends! I promise, next one will be open to you too!
18) Good luck!
Thanks for stopping by! ♡Sara