"WORDS ARE, IN MY NOT-SO-HUMBLE OPINION, OUR MOST INEXHAUSTIBLE SOURCE OF MAGIC. CAPABLE OF BOTH INFLICTING INJURY, AND REMEDYING IT." ~ALBUS DUMBLEDORE

Monday, October 10, 2011

DUDE! GUESS WHAT??? (HINT: IT'S AMAZING!)

You guys!!!!

My amazing and talented CP, Shannon Messenger, has some AMAZING NEWS to share!!

I don't want to steal her thunder, so make sure you check out her post--but I will say that it has to do with an amazing BOOK DEAL!!!


*HAPPY DANCE*

Seriously. This is what I looked like when she told me the news...




I will also say that since the first time I read even just the first few pages of this amazing series, I knew it was going to sell. Because it's way, way, way too amazing to not be read by everyone!!

Wanna know what her series is about? GO CHECK OUT HER POST!

And, to Shannon--


Get ready for a wild, AMAZING ride! ♥ ♥ ♥

xoxoxo

9 comments:

  1. I can't believe she had to wait 5 months (FIVE, people) to announce it on her blog. Just another reminder that the publishing business is a glacial sloth. Or maybe a slothful glacier. OMG, I'm babbling now, but I'm just so happy for Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tearing up over here! Huge thanks Sara. I am not lying when I say this WOULD NOT have happened without all your help and support. *giant smooshy hugs* :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. FINALLY!!!!!! I am so happy for her that I had to wipe tears from my eyes in order to type my comment on her blog. She is the greatest and totally deserves this rockin' deal!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for her...and looking forward to updating my TBR pile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So exciting! YAY! I'm heading over there right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an exciting time for her!
    Congrats, Shannon!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love when you have things to add :)