"WORDS ARE, IN MY NOT-SO-HUMBLE OPINION, OUR MOST INEXHAUSTIBLE SOURCE OF MAGIC. CAPABLE OF BOTH INFLICTING INJURY, AND REMEDYING IT." ~ALBUS DUMBLEDORE

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I almost forgot


TO PICK ARC WINNERS!! 

Congrats to everyone! And, again, don't worry if you didn't win! Lots more coming your way soon. Promise. 

Names of the winners match the color of the ARC titles.


Eve by Anna Carey

ASHLEY BARKER!!!


Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon

JOLAINNE!!!



          Tris & Izzie SIGNED by Mette Ivie Harrison

          ANGEL SNYDER!!!



Everybody Sees the Ants SIGNED by Printz honoree A. S. King

J E FRITZ!!!


Variant by Robison Wells

CHRISTINA WILLIAMSON!!!



Congratulations!! Please send me an email with your mailing address.


And PLEASE please spread the word about how awesome these books are after you've read and loved them!

xoxox

6 comments:

  1. WOW! Thank you SO MUCH! I can't tell you how much I appreciate this!
    I'm home sick this week (more reading, less blogging) so this has just made my week! Thank you! And congrats to the other winners!

    -Angel
    http://909reviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Thank you so so sooooo much!!! =D *does happy dance*

    Congrats to all the other winners as well!!! Have a great day!! xx

    Jolainne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Jolainne!!! I'm so happy. Congrats to all the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the very lucky winners!! Great, great giveaway, Sara. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love when you have things to add :)