"WORDS ARE, IN MY NOT-SO-HUMBLE OPINION, OUR MOST INEXHAUSTIBLE SOURCE OF MAGIC. CAPABLE OF BOTH INFLICTING INJURY, AND REMEDYING IT." ~ALBUS DUMBLEDORE

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Winners!

I just got back from World Fantasy Convention (holy awesome time, batman!) and I'm sooooo trying to catch up with everything! (Con post coming soon though, promise!) So, I'll make this brief :) 


Winners

Dark Eden by Patrick Carman

Charlotte Williamson


Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

Zoey Talbon


The Space Between by Brenna Yovanoff

Shannon O'Donnell


Tempest by Julie Cross

Elle Strauss


Congratulations! Send me your mailing addresses (you should receive an email from me asking for them) and I'll get the ARCs out to you ASAP!

And DON'T forget your promises to spread the word about everything you love about these books!

xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Yay! Super excited to read Tempest--thanks Sara!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the winners!

    Can't wait to hear about your experience at the World Fantasy Convention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo!

    Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, yay, yay!!!!!! THANK YOU so much, Sara! You are always so generous with your giveaways. And I'm so excited about the one I won!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to winners, and hi to you, Sara!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, y'all! Can't wait to read the reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the winners! And can't wait to hear about WFC!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love when you have things to add :)