"WORDS ARE, IN MY NOT-SO-HUMBLE OPINION, OUR MOST INEXHAUSTIBLE SOURCE OF MAGIC. CAPABLE OF BOTH INFLICTING INJURY, AND REMEDYING IT." ~ALBUS DUMBLEDORE

Thursday, January 12, 2012

ALA MIDWINTER!

ALA MIDWINTER IS NEXT WEEK. And in case you can't tell by my all caps, I'M REALLY EXCITED ABOUT IT.



The ALAs are some of my favorite and most anticipated events each year. I come home SO motivated every time. How could I not be after spending days surrounded by BOOKS. And writing buddies? And industry chat? And everything else awesome in-between? I have a feeling this trip will be no exception.

Are you going? If so, I want to hang out!! Let me know :)

If not, I promise to come back with a full recap for you. And maybe some books.

xo

6 comments:

  1. If only I could afford more than one Con a year, I would totally go. Maybe if I can sell a book ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sigh* You have no idea how badly I wish I was going. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on the wrong side of the country, but glad you get to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I WISH!!
    I'm green with envy. I look forward to your pictures and tweets and such. :)
    (but, hey, in 2014 the midwinter is in PHILLY!! Less than 30 minutes from here...and it'll be my last winter here before moving down to the beach house for good. SO, plan on coming up to stay with me and we'll have a huge party before, during, and after!)
    (I'm sure I'll be attending ALA before then, and yeah, that's a long time from now-- 2 years, precisely-- but, STILL>>MARK IT DOWN. It'll be epic.)

    How's the progress on your wip going?

    Miss you.

    Smoochies and squeezy hugs,
    Lola

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait for a recap! Enjoy Dallas. :) I know you'll have such an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! I hope you had a good time. I hope to hear a recap soon...

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love when you have things to add :)