"WORDS ARE, IN MY NOT-SO-HUMBLE OPINION, OUR MOST INEXHAUSTIBLE SOURCE OF MAGIC. CAPABLE OF BOTH INFLICTING INJURY, AND REMEDYING IT." ~ALBUS DUMBLEDORE

Monday, April 30, 2012

In the words of the Great Kristen Wiig . . .


source
Why?

Oh, you know. I just am.

SIKE. 

It's really because, tomorrow is the start of Blog Me MAYbe! And while I didn't spend April prewriting posts--or at least thinking of exactly what I'd blog about--like I meant to, I'm still excited to blog. Which hasn't been the case in a loooooong time.


Click here if you want to know more about Blog Me Maybe. 

And ALSO!! You know what else? Over at YA Confidential, we've got three new additions! Jessica Love, Katy Upperman, and Matthew MacNish--I hope you'll hop over and say hello to them. :)

See? Today is a day for partying! 

I'll see you guys mañana.

OH WAIT. One more thing. So blogger updated and seems to be refusing to publish scheduled posts when it's supposed to. I've tried setting it for three hours earlier, because someone said blogger was stuck on west coast time, but that doesn't work for me either. DO ANY OF YOU HAVE A FIX???

9 comments:

  1. Looking forward to reading the Blog Me MAybe's. I still haven't decided if I'm participating yet, will see if I have time tonight to whip something up! :)

    Oh, Kristin Wiig. Funny girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wake up at 6 - post your post - go back to bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool. I didn't know Matt was joining the team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I'm totally down to party with you today! So excited about YA Confidential and I can't wait for Blog Me MAYbe to begin. Happy Monday, Sara! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe--sounds like a lot of fun. Also, I randomly burst out with I'm ready...to PartAAYYYYY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome that Matt is joining your group.

    Once when we had the problem getting my post to post, Casey pulled it up like she was going to edit it and then hit the schedule button and it worked. I was freaking out. Another time the post came up an hour later. I always schedule on Pacific time. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! I'm so excited! I really plan to get into it. (Especially because after tomorrow, school calms down for a few minutes.)

    As for blogger-there's an option (I think the funky little settings cog-thingy icon) to switch back to the old setting. I LOVE old Blogger, hate the new one. Old Blogger still works with setting a pub-time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in Pacific time, and my scheduled post today still didn't go up. So annoying!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love when you have things to add :)