But between packing and getting everything in order and set up, my reading (and revising, sigh) time is being almost completely consumed.
I'm worried I won't have time to promote these ARCs the way I'd like to before they come out. So I'm dropping the responsibility on YOU.
|Out September 4th|
Almost one hundred forty years later, seventeen-year-old Hester meets a mysterious stranger named Ezra and feels overwhelmingly, inexplicably drawn to him. For generations, love has resulted in death for the women in her family. Is it an undiagnosed genetic defect . . . or a curse? With Ezra’s help, Hester investigates her family’s strange, sad history. The answers she seeks are waiting in the graveyard, the crypt, and at the bottom of the ocean—but powerful forces will do anything to keep her from uncovering her connection to Syrenka and to the tragedy of so long ago.
|Out August 21st|
And then . . . she’s in the water. Fighting for her life. Max pulls her onto the raft, and that’s when the real terror begins. They have no water. Their only food is a bag of Skittles. There are sharks. There is an island. But there’s no sign of help on the way.
|Out August 7|
First in a four-book paranormal romance YA series from bestselling author, Amanda Hocking.
Let's make this simple. Here's how it's going to work:
- Follow my blog
- Spread the word about the giveaway (Tweet/facebook/blog/sidebar/whatever you want to do. 1 point for each! 2 for a blog post about it.)
- Leave a comment telling me the following four things:
- Which ARC you'd like to win
- How many points you have, with links to the ways you spread the word
- A promise to promote what you loved about the ARC if you win it
- The country you're from--one winner is guaranteed to be from someplace other than the US!
- That's IT.
This giveaway ends Wednesday, June 13.