"WORDS ARE, IN MY NOT-SO-HUMBLE OPINION, OUR MOST INEXHAUSTIBLE SOURCE OF MAGIC. CAPABLE OF BOTH INFLICTING INJURY, AND REMEDYING IT." ~ALBUS DUMBLEDORE

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Oh Yeah, Glamour. That's RIGHT.

So the other day, I was getting my hair did and flipping through Glamour when I came across something that made me smile.

Can you find it?


Need a closer look?


Yep. I mean, they're just stating the obvious, but still. It made me happy :)

Though, instead of titling this "Hey, it's OK," I'd call it: "Hey, it's AWESOME . . . "

Duh.

12 comments:

  1. Now I'm smiling too. Thanks for passing it along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-hoo! Yay for popular teen fiction!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! That's always my favorite page in Glamour. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFL, that Glamour Mag is sooo behind the times. It's Hello, Daughter of Smoke and Bone for Fall. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I frequently find myself in the teen section (for myself).

    I mean, that's where ALL the good books are, right? :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! That IS where all the good books are!

    ReplyDelete
  7. But what is not okay: getting caught reading Twilight on the bleachers at your kid's soccer practice because you think being a good dad means reading the books your kids read.

    Oh. Wait. That is okay. Embarrassing, but okay.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love when you have things to add :)