"WORDS ARE, IN MY NOT-SO-HUMBLE OPINION, OUR MOST INEXHAUSTIBLE SOURCE OF MAGIC. CAPABLE OF BOTH INFLICTING INJURY, AND REMEDYING IT." ~ALBUS DUMBLEDORE

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Write-Brained

Soooo, I just wanted to give a little shout out today to the Write Brained Network, a free online community for writers.

My pal Ricki Schultz started it a while back (if that name sounds familiar its because Ricki's a YA writer who contributes to Writer's Digest books AND interviews agents for the Guide to Literary Agents blog). She's super awesome :)

The WB* site is absolutely worth checking out!

I'm copying the information straight from the website here, but the site explains its purpose so succinctly, there was no point in rewriting it!


The Write-Brained Network


No matter what your genre, stage, or level of writing, you can connect with other write-minded folks right here, in this social network.

WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?

* Ask and answer questions on the forum
* Find critique partners
* Brainstorm
* Discuss your work
* Bounce ideas off others
* Journal (in a secure forum, by way of the "Blog" feature) OR link to your existing blog
* Network
* Chat with members who are online when you are
* Join or start satellite chapters in your geographical or writing areas
* Challenge yourself with writing prompts
*Et cetera . . . 

Sounds awesome, right?

So what are you still doing here? Go! Check it out :)

http://www.writebrainednetwork.com/

*The WB = The Write-Brained Network, NOT WB TV Channel... :)

Thanks for stopping by!!
Sara

12 comments:

  1. Awesome! Thanks, I'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, nice! I will go check it out right away. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog looks awesome, Sara! I loved the new look!! Thanks for the link and info - I'll hop right over. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thanks for the info. Will definitely check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Sara - you're pretty super awesome yourself!

    Yes, I do hope you'll all stop on by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, this sounds like a great resource. I'll give it a try! Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the link! I've sent in my application, so I hope to be a member soon. =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds amazing! I love writerly communities :) Thanks for telling us about it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, that looks sweet. I'm checking it out now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never heard of it. Thanks. I'm going to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Always looking for new places and I Love WD : )

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love when you have things to add :)