"WORDS ARE, IN MY NOT-SO-HUMBLE OPINION, OUR MOST INEXHAUSTIBLE SOURCE OF MAGIC. CAPABLE OF BOTH INFLICTING INJURY, AND REMEDYING IT." ~ALBUS DUMBLEDORE

Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday Funny: Meat Loaf Baby!



You've had a long week. You deserve to laugh.


 It's time for the Babbling Flow's Friday Funny!!

You might remember the BEST literal version of a video ever made, from this previous Friday Funny featuring Total Eclipse of the Heart, but this is a pretty funny one too!

So, now, I give you: Anything for Love... the Literal Version!



Thanks so much to my friend Jeff who shared this with me!

Happy Friday! Have a fabulous weekend =)


OH! And be sure to check back tomorrow when I announce the winners to my Skip A Starbucks Day giveaway!

♥ me

7 comments:

  1. I love Funny Friday videos! Did you know that the guy who worked with Meatloaf on that album, Jim Steinam (I think his name was) was the same guy that worked with Bonnie Tyler on her albums. (Yes, I'm a trivia nerd like that.) Happy Friday! - G

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't see any video...it's just a blank space. (?)

    Happy Weekend, Sara!
    Love,
    Lola

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was such a riot! looked like a foreign version of Phantom?? do you know the origins of the video, by chance?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I laughted so hard when I watched this. I remember loving the original song when it was on MTV years ago. This version was too funny.

    I was supposed to be editing, but I think I'll check out last week's video instead. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. BAHAHAAA! How is it that I never saw that video back when it came out? I totally loved that album, too. I might have to go watch that bit with the gypsies again, though....

    *cough*

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool blog! Despite the award free-ness, I do have an honor for you...

    http://alisonmiller20.blogspot.com/2010/08/my-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that song! But your video won't come up for me :(

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love when you have things to add :)