"WORDS ARE, IN MY NOT-SO-HUMBLE OPINION, OUR MOST INEXHAUSTIBLE SOURCE OF MAGIC. CAPABLE OF BOTH INFLICTING INJURY, AND REMEDYING IT." ~ALBUS DUMBLEDORE

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Skip a Starbucks Day WINNERS :)

First of all, thank you so much to everyone who donated. You guys are amazing! If you check CJ's blog, you'll find that we raised over $4000, and I've never been prouder to belong to this awesome community of writers, readers, and bloggers.

And now for the winners!!

I used randomizer.org to choose and here's what the numbers told me:



The signed set of SHIVER/LINGER goes to Sarah Fisk!!



The ARC of EXTRAORDINARY goes to Lisa Potts!!



The $5 Starbucks giftcards go to:
Jami Gold
Allison Pang
Caitlin George
  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥



Congratulations to the winners and again, thank you SO much to everyone who participated! I wish I had enough prizes for everyone who donated...

Winners please email me with your mailing addresses!!


  me

10 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners, and I'm loving going through your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the lucky winners!! $4,000 is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the lucky winners! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the oh-so-lucky winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I love winning great books. Congrats to the other winners also. Thanks, Sara. Emailing you now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bummer! Congrats to the lucky winners! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the heads-up in the ARC giveaway. And isn't our blog community giving and generous? I feel proud to be a part of it.

    Your blog is fun and uplifting, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've come over from Summer's blog. What a great find.
    Congrats to all the lucky winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You looked familiar, and I thought I must already be following you! But maybe I recognize you from Twitter. Anyway, happy to find your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats, winners, and thanks again, Sara!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love when you have things to add :)