"WORDS ARE, IN MY NOT-SO-HUMBLE OPINION, OUR MOST INEXHAUSTIBLE SOURCE OF MAGIC. CAPABLE OF BOTH INFLICTING INJURY, AND REMEDYING IT." ~ALBUS DUMBLEDORE

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I'm adding an ARC!

By now, you've probably heard about the amazing Skip a Starbucks Day fundraiser! If not, you can read about it here, on my original post--or read CJ's story on her blog!

Go ahead, I'll wait.



Seriously--go read!



waits




waits some more




Ah, welcome back! So, now you know I'm giving away a signed set of SHIVER/LINGER by Maggie Stiefvater, as well as three $5 Starbucks giftcards.

But I'm adding an ARC! Yep, you may have heard of this little gem:

EXTRAORDINARY releases in September, and I'll mail it out this weekend so you'll get it ahead of everyone else who's waiting to read it!

All you have to do, is donate a few bucks (skip your Starbucks for a day) to enter!  (Click the picture below to head to CJ's page for the donation link.) Then leave a comment here that you've done so.



Want extra points?


+5 write a blog post about Skip a Starbucks Day between now and tomorrow, August 26th (leave the link)
+1 tweet about Skip a Starbucks Day (leave the link)
+3 paste the Skip a Starbucks Day button in your sidebar

Let me know how many entries you have when you comment! 


EVERYONE who donates from today and/or tomorrow is eligible for this ARC!  If you're a repeat donor, I'll double your entries, so make sure you let me know!! :)

♥ me

14 comments:

  1. I donated yesterday! I also wrote a blog post about it-- http://www.firstnovelsclub.com/2010/08/skip-starbucks.html

    And tweeted about it-- @sara_sans_h

    for a total of 7.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I donated to CJ's adoption fund.
    I tweeted about it. +1
    http://twitter.com/zoja214/status/22102059322
    I blogged about this giveaway.+5
    http://pickmynumber.blogspot.com/2010/08/last-word-skip-starbucks-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I donated (I'm also trying to get in touch with her directly, to further help, but her hotmail addy from her blog bounced back...if you can let her know, have her contact me directly. You know my email addy. :)

    And I've tweeted bunches of times, and she's on my sidebar. :)

    4 entries. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I donated and spread the word. Such a great cause!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I donated today. Thanks for the fun giveaway prizes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I donated again! I also donated on Monday. I don't have Twitter or a blog so I guess I only have 1 entry but I'm still happy that I gave to C.J. and her family! Do I double it if I donated so I have two entries?
    -Julia

    julia (dot) girvin@gmail.com

    julia.girvin@gmail.com

    Entries: 2. (I donated on Monday and once today) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I donated.
    I blogged.
    http://ribbonsrecipesandreading.blogspot.com/
    I put CJ in my sidebar.
    I tweeted!

    I think that's 9!

    I'm so excited for this family and wish the best for them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for doing this. I donated and tweeted:
    http://twitter.com/happybluejess
    (2 entries?)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I donated twice and put a link in my sidebar, virginsheets.blogspot.com. I think that's four, or maybe eight if it's double?

    Thanks so much for making people aware of such a great cause.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Donated and tweeted (@flchen1)
    Thanks for encouraging us to support CJ and her family!

    ReplyDelete
  11. http://www.truthbetoldblog.com/2010/08/skip-starbucks-adoption-fund.html

    Blog post

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oops added the button to my sidebar
    www.TruthBeToldBlog.com
    tweet: RE http://bit.ly/cFnahu

    total 9 entries

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi sweetheart, thanks for leaving such a kind comment on my stagnant blog.

    Sadly, my blogging days are over ... for now at any rate. Life in general has taken priority. Saying that, I must swing by here from time to time to see what you're up too.

    Me xxx

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love when you have things to add :)