"WORDS ARE, IN MY NOT-SO-HUMBLE OPINION, OUR MOST INEXHAUSTIBLE SOURCE OF MAGIC. CAPABLE OF BOTH INFLICTING INJURY, AND REMEDYING IT." ~ALBUS DUMBLEDORE

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Last Chance!! DON'T MISS OUT!!




Carol and Simon's short story COSMIC COINCIDENCES contest ends on the 31st!! Look at all the fun(ny) scenarios you can choose to write about!!  Great prizes... Awesome hosts... you KNOW you wanna enter!! I still need to write my short story, but procrastination writing is one of my best skills, ha!


AND

Heather's Signed Book Giveaway ends on February 1st!! Don't miss out to win some awesome books :-) She hosts one of my most favorite blogs to stalk, so hurry on over there and make sure to tell her I sent you!!


Okay, that's all for today... Up tomorrow?  My first VLOG! dun dun DUNNNNNN

3 comments:

  1. Okay, can I just say...you are AWESOME!!! LOVE YOU!!!! Thank you for the mention. I can't wait to see your entry. And thanks for posting on Heather's contest. I keep forgetting about it. I meant to blog and tweet about it. Oh gosh, I better do it tomorrow or I'll forget. There was also another blogfest on Feb 1, but I can't remember what it was. I swear, my mind is like a blank disk sometimes. It'll run, but nothing friggin plays.

    BTW, I CANNOT wait until you post your vlog. It's going to be amazing!! Yahoo!!! So excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Carol said. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the mention AND the awesome compliment :) I totally appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love when you have things to add :)